Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Paper Angels Christmas Card Workshop

The first of our Christmas Card Workshops kicks off this Sunday at Pine Rivers. It is now too late to attend this event on Sunday 19th October. However there are a few days left to book into the Carina Event.
The cost is $70 and you will receive the Festival of Trees stamp set and All is Calm washi tape as well as a whole lot of projects to make on the day, including afternoon tea. This event is amazing value and money raised goes to our Footprints Program. 


So if you are wanting to attend Carina please let me know as soon as you can because I need to order the Festival of Trees stamp set and the Washi Tape this week. 

I will also be attending the Wellington Point event and even though it is in November the time goes so fast. So please let me know if you would like to attend this one as well.


Annual Paper Angels Christmas Card Workshop details with Zena Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...