Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hey Hombre'!! - May class

Who remembers that movie? Well we are not heading into the Mexican Desert but if you would like to head over to my studio I will show you the Ombre' technique in my May class.

What does the word Ombre' mean? Ombre technique class description

It seems to be, that it refers to something that is monochromatic but has a graduated variation in the saturation of the colour.
Ombre technique class hair ideasIn my researching of what is Ombre' I found that Ombre' Hair colouring was very popular. How cool! Then there is clothing.
Ombre technique class clothing ideas



Well enough rambling, sorry, I just find this technique so interesting! Here are the details of my Ombre' technique classes, and a little tempter.



Ombre class $10
  • Wednesday morning 7th May 10am 
  • Wednesday evening 7th May 7 pm 
  • Friday evening 9th May 7pm 
Please let me know if you would like to book a place by either emailing me or phoning.
All you need to bring is the usual adhesives and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...