Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weekly deals for the month of April

Starting 2 April, Stampin' Up! is offering us new deals every week in April!

Starting 2 April, Stampin' Up! is offering us new deals every week in April!

You will be able to check out each week's deals in my Online Store or on my Stampin' Up! website. Take a look tomorrow to get all of the details. Please note: we will continue to offer new deals after April; however, Stampin Up have not yet determined how often so stay tuned.

If you don't want to shop online then take a look at my Website, check out the deals and then email me or telephone me and I can take your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...