Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Wish List

Now is the time to ask Santa for something you really really want. Especially if it is Stampin' Up! goodies you want for Christmas. I can help make this happen. All you need to do is print and fill out this Wish List then give it to your loved ones or friends and ask them to contact me to place your order. I can ship it direct to them, or to anyone. If you are local, I can have it shipped to me and wrap it for them if that is what they would like.

Stampin' Up! Wish List Zena Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...