Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I forgot Christmas

Well actually I didn't really forget Christmas. I just forgot to post my last class for the year in which we made some lovely Christmas gifts.

Dare chocs, wine and tinsel all set the scene. Of course my favourite tool the Envelope Punch Board had to perform for us. We made delightful gift cards and a little holder for them.

zenas-craft-studio-ready-for-fun-stampin-up-independent-demonstrator

christmas-6-days till christmas
6 days till-christmas

ready-for-fun-christmas-tags-envelope-punch-board

ready-for-fun-christmas-wreath
ready-for-fun-christmas-wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...