Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Sarah

My Goddaughter Sarah deserves one of my special ladies for her birthday. So I made up some more of my Convention background. I wanted it to look groovy so I used bright colours. Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobler and Bashful Blue sponged over Very Vanilla. I then ripped it and glued on to Cherry Cobler card.

My little girl has groovy hipsters made from Summer Smooches DSP. I added a belt with fringing. I made the fringing by ripping apart some ribbon and pulling the threads. The little top has the same fringing. I didn't waste the threads from the ribbon. I attached it to her hair.

Oh and the hair is made from the swirls on the Attic Boutique DSP. I do love that paper. So do you think Sarah will like her card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...