Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The reveal

Well I can now reveal the complete card. Here she is my lovely lady is wearing the corset from Attic Boutique DSP. The fan I made using the Simply Scored scoring tool. Behind the brad is Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon that has been freyed. The freyed pieces didn't get wasted they are part of her headgear.

The flower she is holding is a cut down section of Reason to Smile stamp set. The background was created in layers.
Layer one - randomly rub over Very Vanilla card, with Crumb Cake, Pool Party, and Pretty in Pink.
Layer two - randomly roll over Crumb Cake with the Jumbo Roller using a retired stamp.
Layer three - I ripped some newspaper and laid it over the card, and sponged the ripped edges randomly.
Layer four - Using bleach as my stamp pad I stamped one of the Circle Circus stamps again randomly over the card.
Final layer - using the Big shot I cut out the 70 and then used it as a stencil to sponge over.

She was made using Skin tone card that is now retired and then assembled and glued to the background.  There are quite a few faces lying on my bench before I was happy with the one she has. I like her and hope the lady that she was made for will think she is sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Your ladies are amazing...any chance you will do a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...