Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Convention background

While at Convention one of the Workshop WOW's presented by Liz Hicks was a special background. Now that we are back home Ursula, one of our Paper Angels tried it out and created some georgous scrapbook pages. So I have decided to give it a go myself and make some unique cards. I chose Vanilla card stock. Then I randomly sponged on Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Soft Suede all over the card. Next I rolled over the card randomly with the Jumbo Stampin Around. Then I stamped again randomly with  bleach and a background stamp and then filled in a few spots with a smaller stamp.

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Jumbo Stampin Around
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding

1 comment:

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...