Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Timeless Tulips class cards

Having a coordinating punch for this stamp set makes creating our projects so much easier. I can't decide which of these projects is my favourite.


For this card, we used Blushing Bride card stock as our base. A layer of Blackberry Bliss, layered with DSP Using the Timeless Tulips Stamp set and Blackberry Bliss ink we stamped out our tulips and leaves. Then using the Tulip Builder Punch we punched out the flowers and leaves. The sentiment is from the Well Written Dies. To make the Happy stand out we glued it to a piece of Blackberry Bliss card and then fussy cut around.


I must admit I do like sponging and brayering. We masked our base and then used the Sponge Brayer to lay down several colours. The colours used were Mint MacaronBalmy BlueNight of NavyGorgeous Grape. Finally with the Aqua Painter we flicked drops of water on to the brayering.  I think this may be my favourite, what do you recon?


Fancy folds are always popular and this one is such an easy fold. It is achieved by folding the A5 card as usual and then folding the front again in half. The sentiment is adhered across the fold. the tulips were stamped with Calypso Coral ink and Pear Pizzaz 

When the card is opened fully the rest of the sentiment is revealed. Pretty nifty, don't you recon?


The Timeless Tulips bundle is another great bundle that you may want to add to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...