Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Morning tea instead of a class this Wednesday

I am back from my holiday and what a great time it was. I haven't had time to organise my Wednesday morning class yet, but I am missing all my lovely ladies. So Wednesday morning will be a special morning tea, possibly a make and take, just to get our crafty mojo going.

If you would like to come along and listen to some of my stories and check out the new Holiday Catalogue (yes I got a box of them on Friday, yay!), then I would love to see you at the usual time and place.


When:
Wednesday 29th August 10am
Cost: Free
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)


Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare morning tea.

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ which includes a tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors, just in case we get our crafting on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...