Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Crafting anywhere

When you are a long way from home and that means a long way from all your crafting gear, then sometimes a crafty strategy is needed.

I did bring a small kit with me from Australia but need more to keep me going. So I found a lovely Canadian demonstrator Heather Hopson and ordered an All Inclusive kit from her. It is the Notes of Kindness Card Kit

As well as ordering this kit from Heather, I got to meet her in person and spend a lovely evening with her and a friend. I love how we can share our ideas, time and love of Stampin' Up! with other demonstrators all over the world.


Look at the lovely cards this kit makes and I still have the ink, stamp set and acrylic block to make more if I want.





These last two I changed the sentiment, using the Thank You sticker from the kit, instead of stamping the sentiment.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...