Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Keep Bringing Birthdays Back

Our Stampin’ Up! Training Manager, Shannon West, personally sent out over 2,000 birthday cards last year—wow!

My birthday card ambition may not be that grand, but my 2017 birthday list is getting worked on and I want to plan on sending out cards to everyone on it. Sadly I have missed the first few months of this year as I was still gathering my birthday dates. Let's hope I have them all now.

Here is a video of four fun birthday card ideas from the occasions catalogue.



Shannon shows us how to make some gorgeous projects. Maybe you want to order the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp (item 143573). I quite like of stamping it on the back of my cards. It’s available while supplies last so get it before it runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...