Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Monday and Wednesday morning class

I love the new Botanicals stamps, framelits and Designer Series paper. I have been playing with them since I got them. This weeks classes I'd like to share them with you.

Botanicals zena kennedy independent stampin up demonstrator,


Cost of class: $10
What to bring: Adhesives, glue dots, foam dimentional dots scissors. If you have these things, that is great, if not don't worry I have all the supplies that you can purchase.
Date & Time: Monday 15th February, Wednesday  17th February 10am

RSVP: Please RSVP so that I know how many kits to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...