Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Love my classes - come join me

I love my classes and meeting new people. I love it when something is a WOW and everyone oohs and aahs over a card, product or technique. The last class was just like that a lovely morning with lovely people and one new lady that I'm sure will one day be a crafty friend. Us crafters seem to be like that, sharing and having a great time playing with paper.

These are the cards we made.

Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

This card uses Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle for the flowers and leaves. I used Blusing Bride for the main colour and Pink Pirouette for the small flowers. I used the You've Got This Stamp Set for the background. I didn't want it too dark so stamped off first and then applied the Crumb Cake background. Then I scattered some smaller images over in Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake.

Amazing Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp Set zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

The next card also used the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle, but this time it was the paper that we used. I really love how all of these go together. The card was Cajun Craze. Can you see how I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to hold the card together. I used markers on the Happy Birthday stamp from the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set picking out all the colours that were in the paper. I then tied the tabs with Mossy Meadow 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon (from the Clearance Rack).

I am loving this paper and I'm thinking Hawaiian shirts could be a good card for Fathers day or a surfie dudes birthday.

Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle  zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

Lastly we used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch again this time making a tag for the front of the card which we inked up using the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Stamp. The base of the card was Hello Honey and we ran that through the Brick Wall embossing folder. Everyone chose a different sentiment and then it was attached to the card. The finishing touch was the Cajun Craze flower from the Botanical Blooms and the leaves.

They all looked so beautiful when they were finished. After everyone left I couldn't resist making up another card with the left over pieces.

Botanical Blooms zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...