Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Stampin' Up! is so generous

Hi folks this is just a quick post to show another reason why I love Stampin' Up!

When I joined as a demonstrator I looked into the "green" aspect of the company and was very happy with what I found. I was also very thrilled to find they were a generous and caring company. Take a look a this very short  video and see why I am so happy to be a part of Stampin' Up!

View this short video of NBC speaking to Sara Douglas the daughter of the founder of Stampin' Up!  

They are giving over $2,000,00, in stamps and paper crafting supplies to the Annual Toy Drive. How wonderful.


Merry Christmas and drive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...