Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Memories of Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating Christmas. For me it always brings up mixed emotions I am happy to have all my family around me but very sad for the ones that are no longer with us. It's at these times that I miss them the most and wish they were still around to share in our joy.

I think I will have a few scrap booking pages coming up as there was a lot of photo taking to preserve these memories of our precious times together. I am going to try and get some done in Project Life

breakfast-christmas-day-zena-kennedy-independent-stampin-up-demonstrator


wolfie-opening-presents-zena-kennedy-independent-stampin-up-demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...