Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Catalogue and New Studio Launch

Finally, this Saturday I will be moving into my lovely new studio that my wonderful husband has built for me and you are cordially invited to come and share a fun few hours at my catalogue launch and help christian my new studio. As I was away when the new 2014-15 catalogue was released I could not organise a launch. However the new Holiday Catalogue is now available and it is full of all things Christmas. So come and pick up your goodies bag and enjoy some refreshments while you check out all the new Stampin' Up! goodies.

Stampin Up holiday catalogue for cataalogue launch


You will be able to try the new products with a make and take or two and be in the draw for a Lucky door prize.The day will start off at 10am on Saturday 13 September. There will be lots of inspirational displays and stations set up to try the new products. Stay all day or just for an hour or two. The cost is $15 and this includes both the catalogues and of course some Stampin' Up! goodies. Please RSVP so I have enough product to go around and let me know if you are bringing a friend.


BRING A FRIEND BONUS: Bring along a friend who is new to Stampin' Up! and you will both be able to choose from the Gift Basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...