Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby Wipe class

 Oops I thought I had already posted this but I had left it in draft.......

I love doing something a bit creative and sharing it with my friends. The Baby Wipe class was a fun class and everyone loved all the cards they made. Because one of the classes was before Valentines day I offered my ladies the option of making a Valentines card as well.

This is it, I recon it could be used for any occasion. All you need to do is change the sentiment.





Here are the rest of the cards we made. I quite like the fussy cutting of the flowers.











This last one was created by placing a piece of Whisper White on the baby wipe. It makes such a great background, don't you think.

I'm looking forward to my next lot of classes. We will be doing Faux Silk. I love that technique and have a few ideas on some yummy cards. Here are the class details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...