Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Classes start this week

After having a break over Christmas it is good to get back to classes this week. I have some great techniques planned for this year starting with the Baby Wipe technique. You may already have seen this technique, but I have put a slight twist on it. Why not come along and make a few cards using this great technique.

As Valentines day is coming up this Friday, the Wednesday classes will have the option to make one of their cards as a Valentines card to give to their sweet heart. Unfortunately Fridays class won't have the Valentines option but you will make some terrific cards.

Here's a sneak peek.

The first class this year is this Wednesday morning the 12th at 10am.

Class details:
Wednesday 12 February 10am $10
Wednesday 12 February 7pm $10
Friday 14 February 7pm $10
Please BYO Basic tool Kits and Adhesives to all classes

Please let me know if you would like to attend so that I can make sure I cut enough kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...