Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

THE CLEARANCE RACK IS UPDATED!


Oh my goodness! Just when you think you have enough crafting goodies, the Clearance Rack is updated and you see some really gorgeous things that you just must have.
Kits, embellishments, Designer Series Papers, markers, ink pads to name a few. My favourite is the Soft Sayings Card Kit, it was $61.00 and now reduced to $24.40, WOW!
This kit is complete with everything you will need to make 20 cards.
* Makes 20 cards
  –2 each of 10 designs
* Includes set of 15 photopolymer Soft Sayings stamps, clear stamp block, 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes, giftable kraft box, die-cut accents, Stampin' Ink Spot, Baker's Twine, washi tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

All you will need is the adhesive to complete them.

Are you tempted? I know I am, head on over to my Online Shop and check it out. I love it when they update the Clearance Rack .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...