Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Envelope Punch Board Special Class



Have you got an Envelope Punch Board? Maybe you want one but don't really know what else you can do with it. Now is the time to find out the versatility of this great little tool.
My special class is all about making more than just envelopes. Would you like to know how to make a cup out of this tool? Yes! believe it or not you can.

 When:

Saturday 23rd February 10am

Cost: $20

Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ as well as your Envelope Punch Board, to this class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale. If you would like to purchase the Envelope Punch Board before the class please email me and I will place an order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...