Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A little bit of this and that.

Time for another class. This one is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. What does that mean you ask? Well because Christmas is just around the corner there is going to be a Christmas Card. Yes it is getting closer and closer. The other two cards are using our beautiful Designer Series Paper. I have a tendency to hoard this beautiful paper and I am trying to use it more.

Would you like to join us on Wednesday morning and Friday evening?


Come and join the ladies and have some creative fun.

When: 
Wednesday 17th September 10am
Friday 19th September 7pm

Cost: $10

Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)


*Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.



Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...