Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Should I Join Stampin' Up!

This is a question that I asked myself many years ago. When I finally made the decision I realised it was the best thing I could have done, I only wish I had joined during Sale-A-Bration. Let me tell you why Sale-A-Bration is the very best time to join.

During Sale-a-Bration, you receive two bonus stamp sets of your choice, as well as choosing your own starter kit, made up of anything you want.

For my two Bonus stamps I would go for the more expensive sets, because these are the ones that you always put on your wish list but are always out of reach.

I would choose Letters for You photopolymer stamp set $85.


Then I would choose either the Butterfly Basics clear stamp set $63


or the wood stamp set Flourishing Phrases $85


That is $148 or $170 worth of product for FREE!

So what could you choose for your Starter Kit? You can choose $235 worth of product. Let me presume you are new to Stampin' Up! and may need some basics to get you started.

Tools:
Stampin Trimmer $50

*Full 12" cut or score
* 1 cutting and 1 scoring blade included

Bone Folder $12



Card Stock

Whisper White A4 card stock $15.75
40 sheets, with an ultrasmooth surface ideal for stamping, so you get clean, crisp images.




2017-2019 In Color Card stock $14
20 sheets, 4 sheets each of 5 colours



Soft Sayings Card Kit $61.00
This kit contains the Soft Sayings Stamp Set  (15 photopolymer stamps), a clear stamp block, 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes, die-cut accents, A Stampin' Ink Spot, Baker's Twine, washi tape and Stampin' Dimensionals all in a giftable kraft box.

You can make 20 cards – 2 each of 10 designs using your choice of adhesive * Refill Available




Ink:

2017-2019 In Color Classic Stampin' Pads $47.50


Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad $10


Adhesives:
Snail $10


Stampin' Dimentionals $6



 Mini Glue Dots $8


That's a total of $234.25 and you have only paid $169, as well as get the 2 free stamp sets, so all that would total either $382.25 or $404.25 (if you chose the 2 most expensive stamp sets) and then there is FREE shipping. So there you go, a very good reason to join as from then on you will get 20% off all your orders.


Don't forget that you can choose ANYTHING you like for you starter kit and free stamp sets.  I have only suggested what you may want it is fully customisable for you.

The joining offer runs all year but the two extra stamp sets are only during Sale-a-Bration which runs till the end of March.  If you are interested in joining, you can jump online and click this link to join my team.

And of course if you have any questions please fell free to email me at zenakennedy@lizzy.com.au or phone me on 0402441964.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...