Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

a lovely card and cake combo

I just have to share another of Kathy Dudley's creations. She hides her talent under a bushell. Not only is she a great card maker but her cakes are brilliant. So, so, talented. You may remember her from another post I did recently about her sons 21st.

This time she has made a card and a cake that match, for her grandsons 2nd birthday. I think she is such a clever clogs. She has even given me some great measurements too. How about that, don't you recon she is a talented lady?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...