Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Specials for Stampin' Up's 25 year anniversary

Oh my goodness I nearly missed this one.


I have been on a little trip and haven't been keeping an eye on what is happening in the Stampin' Up! world.

They are having a 25% off 25 stamps as part of their 25th year and they are awesome stamps. So if you have had your eye on any of them now is the time to grab them. Sorry I didn't get this out earlier but I've just arrived back and read about it.

 
Guess which ones I'll be ordering.
Hint: One of them is a single stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...