Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My first workshop

Today is going to be my first workshop and I am very excited about sharing all the lovely Stampin Up products with my friends.

My little craft room has been transformed into a great class room for the event.












I made a wall hanging on the back wall to display some of the cards to inspire everyone.

Here is a sneak peek of the make and take.

I am so excited I can't wait for everyone to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Zena, I am very excited for you! Your 'class room' studio looks fantastic. See you tonight for the workshop extravaganza.
    Belinda
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...