Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A taste of things to come

I love punch art and for a craft fair recently I created these little gift cards to teach in our workshops.
The bat and ball was made from the word window punch and a circle punch.
The VW I must give my lovely husband credit for this. It was made from 2 oval punches and parts of the Owl punch. Yep the Owl punch.
The hat was made from the oval and a circle punch.
Last but not least was the little ballet dress. It was made from an oval and circle punch and a flower.

I love them all and everyone had so much fun doing them. Stay posted for the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...