Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, July 2, 2018

All dressed up

I have been going a little crazy scoring and folding and making cute little dresses. This has all come about because of my dear friend Liz Collett who is so very good at Origami. She is always coming up with fantastic creations. She showed me these little dresses and I have not been able to stop creating them every time I have some spare time.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with them all. Some of them I have added as gift tags, What else can I do with them. Come on now give me some suggestions and I'll reward you with a little dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...