Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Ronald McDonald House stamp set

I loved the last lot of classes for many reasons...
I love the group of ladies that come and make me laugh and sometimes we have been known to get very distracted over something new and exciting.
I love teaching techniques that look quite hard to master but are really very easy, once you know how. I also love to know that I am making a difference in people's lives.  I was thanked by one of the mothers at Ronald McDonald House last week and told, that for 2 hours she had relaxed and not thought about her babies. That comment made my day, this is what it is all about.

This lady and also my classes of ladies at home in my studio made these 3 lovely cards. The stamp set that we used is this years RMHC stamp set. Stampin' Up! donate $3.00 to Ronald McDonald Charities for every one of these stamp sets that is purchased.

We stamped all the images with Archival Black and then using an Aqua painter we painted in the Strawberries with Real Red and Pear Pizzazz. The circles were punched out with the 2" circle punch and the new Starburst Punch.

rmhc, Ronald McDoanld stamp set, stampin up Australia - zena kennedy,

 The sentiment on this card was taken from last years RMHC stamp set, Sprinkles of Life. Love spreading the love!!

Ronald McDoanld stamp set, stampin up Australia - zena kennedy,


This one had a bit of fussy cutting of the leaf that the bug was sitting on. How cute is this card?

Ronald McDoanld stamp set, stampin up Australia - zena kennedy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...