Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Scrapbooking a different way

Since I have become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have met some wonderful people, the team I belong to is named the Paper Angels and what Angels they are, they are kind, sharing and so talented.

One such Paper Angel is our very talented Kathy Dudley. She would disagree with me, she is so shy about her talent. She has just created a lovely card for her son for his 21st birthday.


It is a double tri shutter card. On the front we have the gold foil paper forming the birthday greetings and the 21 from our Large Number Framelits. Then take a peek inside and see the real beauty of this card. A walk through the life of her son.

Partly open, look at that cute little boy on the left and a handsome young man on the right.
..
Fully open, what a wonderful trip through this young mans life.
I think she is a very talented lady, she has made something that I think her son will cherish. This is scrapbooking in a very different way. So what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful memorabilia for her son, some how he is going to have to frame it or shadow box. its too lovely not to display

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. At least he now has a mini photo book

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...