Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Someone is turning ONE

Tomorrow is a special day for a sweet little girl. She is turning One, so I had to make a special card for this special girl.

I used the Hip Hooray It's Your Day kit from last seasons catalogue. I did lots of Spritzing on the outside and then on the inside I used the kissing technique on the number one.

kissing technique, Zena Kennedy independent stampin up demonstrator,

Can you see the little hearts across the number one, where I used the kissing technique.

spritzing and kissing technique, Zena Kennedy independent stampin up demonstrator,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...