Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Make up class for Christmas in July - Stamp a stack

I can't believe that my Christmas in July class was nearly a month ago. So much seems to have happened since I came back from Greece. Several people could not make the Christmas in July, Stamp a stack and have been asking me to make another day. Sooooo I have decided to yield to the demands and have another one planned for Sunday afternoon August 17th.

Christmas in July Stamp a stack with Zena Kennedy



Stamp a stack Christmas in July  with Zena Kennedy


Christmas in July class - stamp set from the 2014 - 2015 Stampin Up catalogue

If you missed out and would like to attend please let me know so that I have enough kits prepared.

Time : 2pm
Cost: $25, you will make 12 Christmas cards (4 of 3 designs)
Tools: Cutter (if you have one), adhesives, dimentionals, glue dots, scissors.

Also my regular monthly class is on next week. This technique class will be all about tearing/ripping. Dates are Wednesday 6th August 10am and 7pm as well as Friday 8th 7pm. Class cost is $10.
Check back for a sneak peek.

1 comment:

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...