Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Now for faux Flower Soft

Make your own Flower Soft.
How?
Easy peasey.
Choose the colour cardstock, open up your Stampin up snips and grate the edge of the card. You will soon have a little pile of fluff. Squeeze out some Tombo glue and sprinkle the faux  flower soft over it. Once the glue dries just tidy up the edges. The Easter card with the little fluffy chick was made at our last Paper Angels demonstrators meeting. Isn't it just the cutest? The little boys romper suit card was made from  the Nursery Nest DSP. I freehand cut the Teddy and then applied the Flower Soft. I think I'll be using this technique lots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...