Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Productive morning


I was on a roll the other morning. The new Autumn Winter Catalogue has the most beautiful stamps in it. As a demonstrator I am lucky to be able to purchase them before April 1.  The Apothecary Art Set is fantastic, the sweet little umbrella got my mind racing and I have come up with a very cute card  that you will see shortly. No, I'm not posting it today I'm going to keep you all on tenderhooks! Tee hee.
The "With Sympathy" card is also using our new Framelets dies, aren't they great? If you layer them inside each other they make a lovely frame for your stamps or maybe a frame for your photos on a scrapbook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...