Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! LAST CHANCE SALE and Retiring Items

 


The 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue will be coming in June, and to make way for all the lovely new products that is coming with it, it's time to say goodbye to some favourites! Stampin" Up! have now put up their Last Chance list of items that will either be retiring or will no longer be bundled in the next catalogue.

Please make sure you check this list out as some of the discounts are huge, 75% off! How good is that. Also if you have a wish list and the retiring items are on it, please get in quick as they sell out fast. The Circle Punches are going, so are the Stitched Shapes dies and my favourite 3D Subtle embossing folder.

If you don't have the Circle punches, or the Stitched Shapes you may regret it. I love mine and would never let them go. 

Here is a link to the Last Chance Items in my Online Shop.

If you want to see the list  then take a look here at the pdf

If it is all too confusing please email me, I'd hate you to miss out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...