Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, May 17, 2024

A Belated Happy New Year

 


Well what happened to 2023! 

Actually I'm glad that it has come to an end. It was a difficult year for many of my dear friends and a complete new home for us. So anyone that has ever moved after living in their home for over 40 years, will understand how exhausting it can be.  It has taken me months to sort out all my crafting boxes and try and make myself a craft area. 

Hopefully you will now see a little more from me as I do feel a little bit more organised. Eek did I just say that? I hope I haven't jinxed myself!!



I'm glad I have time to let you all know that it is time for FREE SHIPPING! On 21 May 2024, you can shop and save on all qualifying orders of $65 or more. What a great way to stock up on all your favourite products from the catalogue, Online Exclusives, kits, and more!

Free shipping is for one day only, so spread the word with all your crafting friends to get ready for this limited time offer! 

I have listed a few links that take you directly to a particular category.

Stamps

Paper & Packaging

Die cutting

Embossing

Adhesives

Embellishments & Ribbon

OnLine Exclusives





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...