Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

One Year old card

This card was put together very quickly and used some retired stamp sets that I still love. My cousin asked for a last minute card for a 1year old. She described him as very musical and loved animals. I must have had my mojo working as ideas just came flooding in. I used Balmy blue card, embossed it with a retired embossing folder, stamped the keyboard and Happy Birthday sentiment using my Stamparatus. Then I masked the keyboard and stamped the giraffe from Animal Outing. The giraffe's were coloured with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Blends. The other sentiment was fussy cut and then layered on to a piece of Balmy Blue, which was then fussy cut.

The sentiments were all from Music from the heart,  The yellow layer is Daffodil Delight  The number one was stamped in Balmy Blue ink and adhered to the Daffodil Delight circle. She was very happy with it. Isn’t it good when the right side of the brain takes over!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...