Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A STROLL DOWN DAISY LANE - SPECIAL CLASS


Samples of cards  made with Daisy Lane Stamp Set

I am holding a product-based class with lots of tips and advice for making many, many more projects, and the Daisy Lane Stamp Set will be the star of the show! There are so many ways you can make this into a masterpiece, whether it’s to tell a friend how great they are, or just to make someone smile. Just add the Medium Daisy Punch and some ribbon of your choice, and you can make someone’s day shine.

So join me on Saturday 20th July, 10am till done.
Cost: $40 this includes the Daisy Lane stamp set (yes you get to take home your own stamp set) and several projects to take home.
RSVP by Thursday 11th July as I need to order all the stamp sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...