Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Last class till I get back

Our last class before I headed overseas was all about going over techniques that we had done over the year. It also showed how you can make one design work quite differently just by changing the background.

The is  the Emboss resist background. Stamp and emboss first, then sponge over the embossing. We used Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron and Old Olive


This background is created by Smooshing.  We popped 3 colours on to an acrylic block and then spritzed with water.  Then we smooshed the card over the block. I love this technique, never have two cards the same.


This technique was created using our blends. Draw lines across the card diagonally one way and then the other to form a checkered look. Then with the pen tip end draw a contrasting coloured line across the card. So simple.

Now I am planning classes for when I get home. I have a few in my head and looking forward to getting my hands on my supplies when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...