Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Friday evening class

These cards have been made over the last few Friday evening classes. Would you like to attend this Friday evening?


This card was created using post it notes to mask certain areas, then sponge areas and stamp. Such a simple technique but it looks so difficult.


This card I call my patchwork technique. a stitched window was created and then the patchwork DSP was adhered behind


This card used the Whisper White piece that had been left from the last card. Always good to be able to use cut out pieces from another card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...