Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Envelope Punch Board projects

Yesterday I started on an Envelope Punch Board trip through the Holiday Catalogue. I used the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper and the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper. Both very different designs, the Home for Christmas paper has fun prints on it and takes you back to your childhood, not a bad thing!

The Winter Wonderland paper oozes style and class. The gold and black are so rich. Today I used the Winter Wonderland to make these little bags.


This bag I decided to use the white with the gold specks and turn the flaps out to show the black. I punched out a gold circles and a black circles, punched a hole in the centres and tied together with the beautiful new gold ribbon.


This was made with the black side and I made extra pieces in white to slot in an over the top tab. The tassel I made using a strip if gold and used my fringe scissors, then rolled it up

Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper zena kennedy independent staampin up demonstrator


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...